HiHi!!! I went back to my
old school to collect my cert!!
Then when everyone saw on another
we all sream!! As it was a long time
no see moment!!! HAHA!! One of my
frewn Pun Pun was crying as she thought
that none of her frewns are going to Pierce
Sec School( the school that i am going to),
one of her frewn from 6A told me that she was
crying so we called her, when I told her that
I am going to Pierce Sec, she was so happy.
After that I was in the foyer and Pun Pun went
down looking for me then when i saw her and
she saw me we ran to each other and nearly hug
each other but we didn't. Then we were like sreaming
and shouting. She also told me that Diane and Laura
is also going to Pierce Sec(After she cried then she knew)
then we were like shouting "YAYAYAYA" loudly!!! HAHA!!
Anyway 2morrow I will be going to my Sec school to do
dunno wat???!!! Adios hope to hear from u all soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment