Saturday, December 13, 2008

Vacation In Indonesia

I am back!! This is how the
story goes we went to Indonesia
by a ferry it was fun until someone
suddenly throw up(not gonna tell who)
, it was very disgusting, the ride lasted
for 1 hour, I nearly slept. After we got
down the ferry we went to check into
the resort. We went to the swimming pool
and play. The pool was not really that fun.
The 2nd day, was also fun, we first went for
breakfast, the food there was DELICIOUS.we
went to the beach , then we went to another
kind of swimming pool, the pool was much
more fun the the first one. After we bathe
and play in the resort, we had BBQ it was
so much fun. We slept quite late. The 3rd
day we also went for breakfast, then we check
out of the resort. During that time I realised that
I got sunburn on my back. We went back home by
ferry and we seated on the upper deck and surprisingly
no one throw up. We went back home to AMK and slept
for awhile then wake up to eat dinner. It was truly an
unforgettable experience. I wish I can go there again!

No comments: